General Data Protection Regulations
KNC Groundworks Ltd are what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data that you provide to us. We collect personal data from our Customers and suppliers which includes name, address, email, phone number, VAT number and Bank details.
Why we need your data
KNC Groundworks Ltd collect and process your personal data so that we can process invoices for goods and services ordered and purchased. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need and we go to great lengths to keep your personal data secure.
What we do with your data
All the personal data is processed within the UK, however the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance by certain systems and databases that we use, this information may be located on servers within European Union.
We do not share personal data with anyone, unless we are required by law to do so. We have a Data Protection Procedure in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information on this is available on request.
How long we keep your data
Data Type Purpose Retention Period
Emails Request for information, communication 2 years
Website Data From Contacts Request for information, communication 1 year
Financial Info Raising quote, invoices, purchase orders As per HMRC requirements
Supplier Files Supplier contact details, company/business info 3 year after completion
What are your rights?
Data Protection Regulation and Laws ensure KNC Groundworks Limited process your personal data robustly and appropriately. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about personal data that KNC Groundworks Limited processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data that KNC Groundworks Limited processes on you
- The right to rectify your personal data, if it is incorrect/inaccurate or changes
- The right to erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on public or legitimate interest
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at anytime
Where you have consented to KNC Groundworks Limited processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller (see next section)
If you wish to raise complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Controller to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Data Controller Contact Details
The Data Controller for KNC Groundworks Limited can be contacted as follows:Contact us here
Tel 019755 63712